Cosmetic Exfoliating Sea Sponge
Ounce Of Nature™ natural exfoliating sea sponge(Body) 3"-4" - (1 sponge) $9
These sponges are harvested from the sea, right here in the United States. Our natural sea sponges are mild on the skin, gently cleansing as it exfoliates, removing dead skin cells along the way during bath or shower time.
Use daily for the maintenance of beautiful skin.
Ounce Of Nature™ sea sponges vary in size, color, and shape, as it is a natural product. Natural Sea Sponges are long lasting, while inhibiting the growth of bacteria. They are reusable, environmentally safe, economical, and a 100% biodegradable product.
Ounce Of Nature™ sources its sponges from American Farmers, who carefully harvest sea sponges so as to ensure minimal disruption to the harvest area and to assist and promote regeneration of the sea sponges for future harvest and collection.
- IMPORTANT: Before you use your sea sponge, soak it in 2 cups of warm water with 2 tablespoon of baking soda for 15-30 minutes, then rinse, in order clean the sponge of any particles(i.e., coral, shells, or sea debris). We carefully process and clean all of our sponges; however, we recommend that you check them yourself before the first use.
- Rinse sponge after each use and allow to dry completely.
- To disinfect your sponge every 2-4 weeks, soak it in 2 cups a warm water with 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil combined with 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar for 15-30 minutes, then rinse.
- NEVER twist and wring your natural sea sponge. Doing so will greatly reduce the life of the sponge, or completely destroy it. Only squeeze your sponge.
- NEVER: put your sponge in boiling water, dryers, microwaves or in bleach. This will damage your sponge, reducing its lifespan.
- Sometimes, the edges of your sponges may start to shred with regular use. Simply trim these shredded edges with scissors to freshen and help them last longer.
**Though our natural sea sponges are mildew resistant, with antimicrobial properties, they should be cleaned at least once a month.